A Pre-Divorce Consultation Will Set You Up For Success
Most people think about divorce for a long time before they actually say anything to their spouse. But if you’re thinking about divorce – even just as an idea – these kinds of questions are probably running through your head:
- When is the right time to divorce? Now? Later? Ever?
- What are the financial ramifications?
- How can we afford two households?
- When should I talk with my kids about this?
- Who will the kids live with? Is it better to wait until they are older?
- Where will I live? How can I live on one income? Will I have to support my spouse financially?
- What’s going to happen to our house?
- What should I be doing now to prepare?
- How do I do this safely?
Here at DuBois Cary we provide pre-divorce consultations and can give you information that will help you make the best decision for yourself and your family.
You will walk out of a consultation with one of our attorneys with tips on what to do if you think divorce is your only option. You’ll be able to start visualizing what life after divorce will look like for you.
Call us today. We are divorce and family law attorney with years of experience working with individuals facing the possibility of divorce. Let us help you get clear on your choices, your options, your rights and your dreams. Then you can decide for yourself what you want to do.