|Areas of Practice|
Family Law, Divorce Law, Estate Planning, Probate
|V Card |
Attorney Jessica Rullman focuses her practice on divorce law, specializing in complex child custody cases and property division. She is a proven attorney in resolving child and spousal support disputes in high-asset divorce cases. Jessica also specializes in estate planning and proudly volunteers her estate-planning services to protect first-responder families in Washington.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
A note from Jessica
I have always wanted to work with families, especially as a resource during the hard times. I began my family law career at Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers in Los Angeles where I took on complex divorce cases. I understand how gut wrenching and frightening the divorce process can be for spouses, parents and children. I take pride in reassuring families that there is life after divorce and I am here to help families through this transition.
When I had my children, I made the choice to stay home with my kids before I started practicing law again. This experience guides me as an attorney. I understand how our families are constantly evolving along with our careers and life choices.
I currently serve on the board of the Washington First Responder Will Clinic to make sure firefighter families are protected while they protect our families. As a volunteer, I provide estate planning services to ensure first responders have wills and health-care directives should they be injured or killed on the job. It’s where I met attorney Monica Cary, a partner of DuBois Cary Law Group. Monica shares my passion in protecting first responders and serves on the board as well.
- University of Washington, School of Law, LLM Graduate Non-matriculated student
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Washington State Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Section, WSBA
- Solo and Small Practice Section, WSBA
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association
Prior Professional Experience
- Attorney & Owner, Law Office of Jessica Rullman, PLLC, Seattle, WA
- Attorney, Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, Los Angeles, CA
- Extern to the Honorable Sheri Bluebond, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Extern to the Honorable Coleman A. Swart, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Washington First Responder Will Clinic, Clinic Coordinator and Board Member
- Volunteer, Public Counsel
- Volunteer, Childhaven